Monday, February 10, 2014

Favourite Youtuber!

So, I thought i needed to update my blog... even though nobody reads it. It makes me feel good about myself to have one.
So (I must stop starting my sentences with "so," it just isn't good english, then again who said I was good at english?) anyway as I was saying I want to talk/write about my favourite youtuber at the moment. Now she has been my favourite for quite a long time, and her name is Zoella (or Zoe Sugg), she is british and lives in the UK.
I won't say that I'm one of those people who have been watching her videos since before she got famous, because I'm not. But I just find myself really enjoying what she has to say and her opinions on things. I also LOVE her fashion and makeup. I find she is really relatable and if you havn't seen her blogs you should watch a few.
I find she is an amazing role model for teenagers, girls especially, as she has gone through hard times (Panic attacks and what not) and she handles those problems very well now and she is a very strong person.
Originally I used to loves Jenna Marbles, and I still think she is really funny. But after watching Zoella for a while I've found that I really love her and she's made Jenna seem kind of crude.
I don't have much else to say other than PLEASE watch her videos, she just makes me happy no matter what she's taking about.


Zoella's Blog: http://www.zoella.co.uk/
Zoella's YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/zoella

The Friend who recommended her's blog: http://madelineruby.blogspot.com.au/

1 comment: